Seachem Stability 250ml
Color: Original Version
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 1.8 x 1.2 inches
- Item Weight: 10.4 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 10.4 ounces
- Manufacturer: Seachem Laboratories, Inc.
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Item model number: 116012607
- Make sure this fits. by entering your model number.
- Superior Tank Starter
- Can't Overdose
- Fresh and saltwater use
Color:Original Version SeaChem Stability will rapidly and safely establish the aquarium biofilter in freshwater and marine systems, thereby preventing the 1 cause of fish death: "new tank syndrome". Stability is formulated specifically for the aquarium and contains a synergistic blend of aerobic, anaerobic, and facultative bacteria which facilitate the breakdown of waste organics, ammonia, nitrite and nitrate. Unlike competing products, the bacteria employed by Stability are non-sulfur fixing and will not produce toxic hydrogen sulfide. SeaChem Stability is completely harmless to all aquatic organisms as well as aquatic plants, thus there is no danger of over use. SeaChem Stability is the culmination of nearly a decade of research and development and represents the current state of the art in natural biological management.