Seachem Flourish Excel Bioavailable Carbon for The Planted Aquarium
Size: 500 MILLILITER
- Product Dimensions: 7.6 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches ; 1.04 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Item model number: 67104530
- Organic carbon for planted aquariums
- Promotes the ferrous state of iron
- Contains no phosphate or nitrate
Size:500 MILLILITER Flourish excel is a simple source of readily available organic carbon. All plants require a source of carbon. This is typically obtained from co2, but, may also be obtained via relatively simple organic compounds (such as photosynthetic intermediates). Since both processes occur simultaneously one can derive a substantial benefit with the use of flourish excel either alone or in conjunction with co2 injection. Flourish excel also has iron reducing properties which promote the ferrous state of iron (fe+2), which is more easily utilized by plants than ferric iron.