Living World Prime Powder
Product Packaging: Standard Packaging
Brand: Living World
- Product Dimensions: 2.5 x 2.5 x 3 inches ; 3.52 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 3.7 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Item model number: 82105
- Formulated to fill in the missing nutrients in seed-based diets
- Penetrates soft food for accurate dosage administration
- Contains a unique combination of enzymes and acidifiers to improve digestion and offer efficient nutrient absorption
- Exotic fruit flavoring without added sugar
- For all birds on a seed-based diet
Size:60-Gram | Product Packaging:Standard Packaging Living World Prime Powder Bird Supplement is the only bird food supplement specifically formulated to fill in the missing nutrients in seed based diets, even diets supplemented with fruits and vegetables or other table foods like "chop." Prime is an ultra fine, highly palatable powder that does not cake over time, and it tastes great! Traditional seed diets are deficient in required essential amino acids-Methionine and Lysine. Prime supplies these missing nutrients for complete quality protein and does not overload with extra amino acids. Prime supplements 14 vitamins and 9 minerals missing in most seed, vegetable, and fruit diets. Traditional seed diets are deficient in minerals, especially calcium, and additional fruit and vegetable supplements do not offer sufficient amounts of necessary calcium. Prime uses Calcium Gluconate to add required calcium to seed diets. Additionally, Calcium Gluconate also serves as the nutrient carrier for ultimate nutrient absorption. It also contains micro encapsulated beneficial bacteria to keep birds in top condition, along with extra Vitamin C and E for antioxidant health benefit and for assistance with successful breeding. The exotic fruit flavor of Living World Prime Powder Bird Supplement compliments a bird's favorite fruits and vegetables for the ultimate in nutrient supplementation.