Kent Marine Nitrogen Sponge for Aquariums
Product Packaging: Standard Packaging
Brand: Kent Marine
- Item Weight: 0.32 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 7 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- Item model number: 100100038
- Kent nitrate sponge 100gal
- It works well in freshwater tanks or tap water to remove toxic ammonia directly
- Nitrate sponge prolongs the time allowed between water changes by keeping nitrates low
Style:7-Pound | Product Packaging:Standard Packaging Kent nitrate sponge is a granular zeolitic medium which works by two methods. It slowly directly adsorbs small amounts of ammonia that are released by fish and natural processes and it fosters anaerobic bacterial DE nitrification due to its physical porous structure. This DE nitrification slowly reduces nitrate levels in the aquarium. It works well in freshwater tanks or tap water to remove toxic ammonia directly. Nitrate sponge prolongs the time allowed between water changes by keeping nitrates low.