Kent Marine 00006 Superbuffer-DKH, 2.20-Pound Jar
- Product Dimensions: 4.4 x 4.4 x 4.4 inches ; 2.44 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2.6 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Item model number: 100100006
- Contains carbonate, bicarbonate, and borate salts
- Do not taste, swallow or breathe
- Compatible with and designed for use with Kalkwasser Mix
- Will not flake on your corals
- Not for human consumption
Kent Superbuffer-DKH is a specially formulated pH buffer and alkalinity or carbonate hardness (KH) builder, designed to adjust the pH of saltwater aquariums to the range of 8.0 to 8.3 and build the KH. Superbuffer-DKH is the finest buffer available for either fish only or reef type marine aquariums and is designed to mix clear with little or no cloudiness or precipitation. Will not flake on your corals as other competing products can. Compatible with and designed for use with Kalkwasser Mix, Concentrated Liquid Calcium, or Turbo- Calcium by Kent Marine. Kent Marine was established by aquatic hobbyists who saw a need for products that aid the user in creating the most natural enclosed marine and freshwater environment possible. From vitamin and mineral supplements to nutritional products and filter media, Kent aquarium set the benchmark and was one of the first in the aquatic industry to provide these unique solutions. For the past 15-year, Kent Marine products have helped aquarists create healthy aquariums. Through continuous research, testing and development, new products like salt mix, scrapers and Kent RO filters were brought into the Kent Marine family.