Cupramine, 2 L / 67.6 fl. oz.
- Product Dimensions: 3.2 x 5.8 x 9.5 inches ; 4.71 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 4.6 pounds
- Item model number: 001272
- Buffer Activated Copper For Marine And Freshwater
- Less Toxic, Superior To And Safer Than Copper Chlorides, Sulfates, Citrates And Chelates
- Non acidic, less toxic to fish, remains in solution and does not contaminate filter bed; active at low concentrations
- Remove With Carbon Or Cuprisorb; Remove All Invertebrates, Turn Off Uv Sterilizer, And Remove Chemical Filtration Before Dosing
- 250 Milliliters Treats 1250 Us Gallons
Cupramine effectively eradicates Oodinium, Cryptocaryon, Amyloodinium, Ichthyophthirius, and other ectoparasites of both freshwater and marine fish. It is superior to copper sulfate, chloride & citrate: it is non-acidic, less toxic to fish, remains in solution, and does not contaminate the filter bed. It is superior to chelates: it is fully charged (ionic), active at low concentrations, and is removable with carbon. There is more than a four-fold concentration gap between the minimal therapeutic dose (0.2 mg/L) and the toxic dose (0.8 mg/L). Cupramine is easily removable with chemical filtration. It is highly effective and safe in freshwater as well as marine water. Cupramine is recommended for the treatment of certain diseases in marine and freshwater fish only. It IS NOT recommended for treating any style aquarium containing invertebrates, corals, crustaceans, or elasmobranchs (sharks and rays).